If you’re finding it all but impossible to squeeze into that little black dress, you’re not alone.
Many people struggle with belly fat, so if you need to make some minor tweaks to your lifestyle to get the figure you dream of, we’ve made a list of 7 simple exercises to burn belly fat.
If you really want to get rid of that belly fat, there’s no getting around the fact that you’ll need to include at least an hour of exercise in your daily routine for targeting it.
That said, here are 7 Simple Exercises to Burn Belly Fat:
- Lunge Twist – This workout is for beginners who want to reduce belly fat quickly. It’s made more effective with the use of a medicine ball;Holding a medicine ball in your hands, elbows by your sides, take one large step forward into a lunge position.Watch that your knee is at a 90 degree angle and the weight of your body is toward your front knee.Hold the lunge position, contract your abs and rotate your torso to the same side as your front leg.Your arms and medicine ball should turn with your torso until they are in line with your side.Rotate back to the center as you stand up and bring your arms back in front of you.
- 2. Bicycle Exercise – Do you need a bicycle to do this one? Nope!
- Lie on the floor and keep your hands either by your sides or behind your head as you do in crunches.
- Lift both your legs off the ground and bend them at the knees.
- Bring your right knee close to your chest, keeping your left leg away.
- Now take your right leg away and bring your left leg close to your chest.
- Keep doing this as if you are peddling a bicycle.
3. Walking – Regardless of what other type of exercise you’re doing, walking is by far the easiest way to lose weight, and rid yourself of belly fat.
While performing crunches, instead of entering the full sit-up position, just raising your back a few inches from the ground ensures you don’t injure your back. In addition, don’t jerk your head forward while doing crunches. This move will put pressure on your neck and give you pain. Just hold your hands above your head as you perform the exercise.
4. Twist Crunches – Once you get the regular crunches down, ‘amping it up’ with a little ‘twist’ can get you an even more effective tummy exercise.
5. Jogging – Research shows that jogging is more effective in breaking down unwanted fat when compared to exercises like weightlifting. Jogging is useful for fighting obesity and staying fit. It’s also a great alternative to full-on running.
6. Swimming – No other workout burns calories, boosts metabolism, and firms every muscle in your body than swimming.
7. Yoga – Yoga provides a positive thought process to the topic of weight loss. It helps calm your mind, and provides you with low impact techniques to losing weight.