The weekend is here (I know…it’s only Thursday, but close enough)!
Every weekend I’m taking on one cocktail that I’m going to make and share with friends and family. In turn, I’ll be posting the cocktail, and its recipe here for you to enjoy as well (let me know how it went for you; if you enjoyed it, if you made any changes to the original recipe to make it better, etc.).
Sunday is generally the day I take it easy at my house, or head to one of my daughters’ to relax with them. In the summertime, we do sangria on a patio. Why should the Fall be any different?
Enter Caramel Apple Sangria 😀
- 1 750 ml bottle of pinot grigio (or your favorite mild white wine)
- 1 cup caramel flavored vodka
- 6 cups apple cider
- 2 medium apples, cored and chopped
- Stir the wine, vodka, and apple cider together in a large pitcher.
- Add the chopped apples to the pitcher, or to individual glasses.
- Serve the sangria over ice.
Photo and recipe comes from The Wholesome Dish